Your shopping cart is empty!
To ensure many happy years of use of your Crystal na Rinne pieces follow these simple steps:
- Handle pieces carefully.
- Hand wash pieces separately in warm soapy water, rinsing in cool water to remove residue.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- When washing stemware, be careful not to twist the stem in the opposite direction of the bowl.
- Do not clean with sharp objects. Take particular care when removing wax buildup as crystal will scratch.
- If you have a decanter or vase which is stained, pour a solution of lemon juice or white vinegar and lukewarm water into the piece, add a handful of uncooked rice and leave for several hours or overnight while swirling the rice regularly. Repeat as necessary. (If the stain has been left for a long period of time it may not be possible to remove it fully.)
- Do not store alcohol in decanters for a prolonged period of time.
- For safe usage, keep burning candles away from drafts and vents. Never leave burning candles unattended or near flammable objects.
- Please keep away from children or pets.
- Be careful not to allow candles to burn within 1 inch of the crystal as the heat may cause damage to the crystal.